Sunday 8 April 2012

First they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out bec... on Twitpic

First they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out bec... on Twitpic:

First they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the Palestinians,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Palestinian.

Then they came for Marian Price,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Irish or a Woman.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Sign the Petition NOW ! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/free-the-irish-marian-price/'via Blog this'

1 comment:

DANIELBLOOM said...

has there been any antisemitic reactions in Britain to the fact that Zyl is Jewish? BRits often

don't like Jews and might pick up on this. Happen yet? wait. frm Ricky Gervais to Karl Pilkington wit their anne frank jokes and to Catherine Shoard at Guardian sayign that Jews are a RACE, ouch