Tuesday 30 September 2014

MH370 A TERRIBLE STATE OF CHASSIS








I don't know about you, but right from the off when MH370 went missing, my gut has been nagging me about the whole debacle and as time has gone by, it has become a symbol of how our world is ruled today and strong feelings, there being something fundamentally out of sync about it's foundation. 

With regard to MH370 we can only come up with theories, that are adding to the disinformation and taking us farther away from the truth. I put my hands up on this one and like the man above in video, I can only pray for the truth on MH370. 

I pray first for the families who must be going through absolute hell but I suspect, all of our future may depend on it. I hope some of you can come up with your own prayer on this. I am not personally religious but I have learned the hard way, the power of prayer. They suggested to me to try it, even if I didn't believe and see for myself, if it works. It does!. So I ask the Big Spirit that I don't intellectually understand, to help bring us all, the truth about MH370.


Juno and the Paycock


"I ofen looked up at the sky an' assed meself the question - what is the moon, what is the stars?" - 'Captain Boyle, Act I

"Th' whole worl's in a terrible state o' chassis" - Captain Boyle, Act III . The Final line of the show.

“Never tired o’ lookin’ for a rest" - Juno Boyle, Act I

"it's nearly time we had a little less respect for the dead, an' a little more regard for the living." - Juno Boyle, Act II

"Isn't all religions curious?-if they weren't you wouldn't get anyone to believe in them" - Captain Boyle, Act II

“It’ll have what’s far better- it’ll have two mothers" - Juno Boyle, Act III

"A darlin' (noun), a daarlin' (repeat noun)!" (Joxer's habitual exclamation throughout the play.)

"It doesn't matter what you say, ma - a principle's a principle." - Mary Boyle speaking about the strike

No comments: